Sometimes, you draft an email and never send it...
- These are installations that will last for a long time and will be viewed by employees of the VA on a daily basis. We see the submission as a step back from the east side, publically viewable installations.
- We think that the text and medallion need not be duplicated at the director’s reception.
- The flags/wheelchair vets image (shown as part of the #3 installation) may be better displayed at the #4 location.
- FYI the #4 design repeats two images from the computer room installation. We think that this design may be well suited for the #3 location.
- The #1 and #2 images color coordinate well.
- The #1 image should have the letter height reduced so that all the text will occur on the top half of the image.
- Each location has tables and chairs immediately adjacent to their respective walls except #4.
- We recommend that the next submittal have dimensions to show the proportions of the images to their respective walls.
- Will the same stainless steel wall base detail be used?