An architect's life. I grew up in Huntington Beach, California, United States of America. I've traveled to Mexico, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, Canada, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, England, Wales, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Israel, Austria, Switzerland, Kenya, Ecuador, Italy, and Scotland.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Found
Today I accidentally found a feature of Revit Architecture 2009. You can use call outs to create new views - typical. You can Use the mirror command on the call outs to create "mirrored" views of the model. So you are not actually creating extra geometry, you are showing the same geometry mirrored. Pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Order of the Arrow
The Order of the Arrow was a service organization within the Boy Scouts of America. It originally had three foci. 1) Brotherhood 2) Service ...
-
Sometime it helps to learn about the past before pressing into the future. Accessibility is presently considered a civil right in the United...
-
Anthony Lum, I am opposed to the increase in fee. The stated reason for the increase is increased work imposed by the continuing education r...
-
The Southern California Revit Users Group meets monthly around Orange County California. Often this means a cheap dinner and conversations ...
No comments:
Post a Comment