I love this design.
http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/06/bmw-builds-a-ca.html
http://www.bmw-web.tv/en/channel/new
Imagine changing your car's paint job in a matter of minutes. What if you wanted to show your support for your favorite team (Clippers, Dodgers, Raiders, Trojans) and could change based on the season. I thin that BMW is making a mistake by just placing it directly in a museum.
An architect's life. I grew up in Huntington Beach, California, United States of America. I've traveled to Mexico, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, Canada, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, England, Wales, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Israel, Austria, Switzerland, Kenya, Ecuador, Italy, and Scotland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Order of the Arrow
The Order of the Arrow was a service organization within the Boy Scouts of America. It originally had three foci. 1) Brotherhood 2) Service ...
-
Sometime it helps to learn about the past before pressing into the future. Accessibility is presently considered a civil right in the United...
-
Anthony Lum, I am opposed to the increase in fee. The stated reason for the increase is increased work imposed by the continuing education r...
-
The Southern California Revit Users Group meets monthly around Orange County California. Often this means a cheap dinner and conversations ...
No comments:
Post a Comment